Get started. Find a solution. Ask support.
Get started with your Giroptic iO smartphone camera.Download
What devices is the Giroptic iO compatible with?
Here is a detailed list of all iOS and Android devices compatible with the Giroptic iO.
Where can I see some content created with the Giroptic iO?
Check out some amazing 360 degree camera shots by Giroptic iO users.
I have edited my video using external software. How do I publish it on YouTube and Facebook?
Raw footage can be posted directly via our iO 360 App to YouTube or Facebook.
If you edited your content, then you will need to run a Google program called '360 Video Metadata'. Steps are as follows:
- Download the 360 Video Metadata app for Mac or Windows
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. If you're on a Mac, you may need to right-click the app and then click Open.Select the video file
- Select the checkbox for Spherical and click Save as. Do not select the "3D Top-bottom" checkbox
- Enter a name for the file that will be created
- Save the file. A new file will be created automatically in the same location as the original file
Get started with your 360cam camera.Download
I just received my camera, what to do next?
Do YouTube and Facebook support 360 content?
Yes, both Facebook and YouTube do. If you are trying to post a raw footage then you should upload your content directly form our mobile or desktop applications!
If you edited the content or created a video with pictures from a timelapse then you will need to run a Google program called '360 Video Metadata'. Here is how to do so:
Check our in-depth knowledge base or contact our support team.Go to customer care