To be able to try it out Street View sharing feature, you’ll need first to be part of our Street View Beta Program. If you are a Street View beta tester, you have received a mail from TestFlight. If not, please send us a mail to app.support
Note: This is a beta version only for iOS devices (iOS 10 or later), several improvements on performance still need to be done. Your feedback are precious so please give us yours on email@example.com
Here are the steps to get iO 360 Beta app and use Street View sharing feature:
- Once your mail received from TestFlight, click View in TestFlight button. This will open a webpage. Please write down the Redeem code. You’ll need it later on step 5.
- Tap on Get TestFlight from App Store. It will open the App Store app.
- Click on GET to download TestFlight app.
- Once TestFlight app downloaded, open the app and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- A pop-up will prompt to ask you to add your redeem code get on step 1. Write your Redeem code.
- Once your redeem code added, it will automatically downloaded iO 360 Beta app.
- Just open iO 360, plug your Giroptic iO and switch to Timelapse mode to capture a photo sequence.
- Once you timelapse is finished, open it in the gallery, click on the share button and select “share whole timelapse”
- Click on the Street View icon, and if not already connected, log in to your Google account
- Wait for the upload to be finished ( it may take some time depending on the number of images in your timelapse and your connection )
- Once upload is finished, you will be able to watch your itinerary through tour 360° geo-tagged photos directly on the Street View app